.

.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Possibilities

Recently a friend asked, "If the Bible were being written today would our names be in it?"

My first inclination was to draw back and think, "Um, no. How dare I even think that? Seriously? The Bible? No, I don't think my name would be in there."

This question has continued to rattle around in my heart where I've committed to living an all out life for God. Somewhere deep inside, I’ve started to D...
ARE to think maybe, not because of me, not because I deserve an ounce of recognition, and not because I've accomplished anything worthy of mention. But, because God loves to take rag tag people from broken backgrounds and surprise the daylights out of them with possibilities.

God invites us today to live a great story with Him.
 
Lysa TerKeurst
Article from Proverbs 31 Ministry


No comments: